If you’ll be a San Francisco Bay Area 2018 high school graduate, would a high school scholarship help you start your career off on the right foot?
Bay Area Medical Academy is currently offering 3 full healthcare scholarships to 2018 graduating high school seniors for it’s Medical Assisting with Phlebotomy Program and Pharmacy Technician Program.
What are the benefits of a scholarship to you?
- A scholarship is free money for you to go to school
- You won’t have to pay a scholarship back, unlike a loan
- A scholarship would allow you to concentrate on your study without the worry of making tuition payments
- You will stand out as academically motivated and focused on your career to future employers
Do you want to train for a career working in healthcare?
Bay Area Medical Academy’s Scholarships for high school students graduating in 2018
Here are the details you need to know to apply for Bay Area Medical Academy’s scholarships for high school students.
What scholarships are available?
Bay Area Medical Academy is offering three full scholarships to 2018 graduating high school seniors for healthcare career training.*
- Medical Assisting with Phlebotomy Program Scholarship at the BAMA San Francisco campus (Scholarship #1)
- Pharmacy Technician Program Scholarship at the BAMA San Francisco campus. (Scholarship #2)
- Medical Assisting with Phlebotomy Program Scholarship at the BAMA San Jose campus. (Scholarship #3)
*Part of the funding will be provided through a student Federal Pell Grant.
What are the scholarship eligibility requirements?
- Be a 2018 graduating high school senior
- Live and go to school in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Submit a 150-300 word personal essay titled: ‘Why I Want To Work In Healthcare’
What is the scholarship application deadline?
Your scholarship applications must be submitted by Tuesday, May 1st, 2018.
How are scholarship awardees selected?
Scholarship awardees will be selected on the basis of meeting the eligibility requirements and their personal essay. Awardees will be notified on Tuesday, May 15th, 2018.
Where do I send my application?
Please send an email application to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: ‘High School Scholarship.’
Include in your email:
- Your name and contact details
- Where you go to school
- The scholarship you’re applying for: Scholarship #1, Scholarship #2, or Scholarship #3
Attach to your email:
- Transcript proof of GPA
- Your personal essay