Bay Area Medical Academy trains students in San Francisco, San Jose, and Berkeley for successful, long-lasting careers in the fields of medical assisting, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, certified nursing assistant, and EKG technician.
You won’t be surprised to hear that the school’s students exemplify excellence, integrity, respectfulness, ambition, persistence, and care for the community.
It’s no wonder then that Bay Area Medical Academy graduates have found jobs at hospitals appearing in U.S. News’ 2017-18 Best Hospitals Honor Rolls: UCSF Medical Center and Stanford Health Care-Stanford Hospital.
Here are the top 10 hospitals in U.S. News’ Honor Roll nationally.
U.S. News 2017-18 Best Hospitals Honor Roll
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Ann Arbor
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York
- Stanford Health Care-Stanford Hospital, Stanford
- Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian, Philadelphia
You can see the full honor roll here.
Additionally, Bay Area Medical Academy is also proud to report that its graduates are working at hospitals appearing in the U.S. News’ Honors Rolls for California hospitals and for San Francisco-Oakland and San Jose area hospitals.
Do you want to follow in these graduate’s footsteps? Reach out to BAMA on 415-217-0077 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.