Then join us for our Medical Assisting Training Funding Workshop on Saturday, May 18th at 11 am in downtown San Jose.
At the workshop, you’ll receive help and information on applying for Free Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for Bay Area Medical Academy’s Medical Assisting with Phlebotomy and EKG Program, a career-training program that has prepared so many students for working as a Medical Assistant at top healthcare employers in the San Francisco Bay Area.
What is FAFSA?
Bay Area Medical Academy’s Medical Assisting Program qualifies for Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
FAFSA is an online form that can be submitted by current and prospective students in the United States to determine their eligibility for student financial aid.
Why Should I Apply for FAFSA?
You should apply for FAFSA because:
- It’s your only way of receiving Federal Student Aid
- The rates on a Federal Student Aid loan are usually less than elsewhere
- You could be missing out on healthcare career training money you’re eligible for
Will I Qualify for FAFSA?
The basic requirements to qualify for FAFSA are:
- You must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen and have a valid Social Security number
- You must have a high school diploma or GED certificate
- You must be enrolled or accepted as a student in an eligible degree or certificate program
If you’re not a U.S. citizen, your eligibility might depend on your specific immigration or visa status.
Learn More About Applying FAFSA for Your Medical Assisting Training at the Bay Area Medical Academy San Jose Workshop
You can sign up to attend this free workshop through Eventbrite here.
Light refreshments will be provided on the day, and we encourage you to bring along family or friends who may also be interested in hearing more about getting funding for Medical Assisting training at the Bay Area Medical Academy San Jose campus.
If you’d like more information about the workshop please call us on 415-228-6879.