Learn the Science of Success
Healthcare Career Training in San Francisco and San Jose, CA
***Covid-19 Response – We Are Open***
First off, we hope everyone is staying safe. Washing your hands, staying home with your kids and keeping social distance from each other will go a long way in curbing the spread of the Coronavirus and allowing our medical facilities to respond to this pandemic.
Bay Area Medical Academy is still open! We have moved all our career programs and courses online and all lectures and labs are happening virtually. Only essential staff is on campus and all enrollment, financial aid, career services, externship and registrar appointments are happening virtually. Hands-on lab practice for of our programs will resume in April as we implement new heightened safety precautions.
Bay Area Medical Academy continues its commitment to provide top quality healthcare training and workforce hiring pipelines to our medical employers.
We commend all of our medical staff and employer partners on their service in this public health emergency!
And we thank you for considering Bay Area Medical Academy for your healthcare training.
Hands-On Training. Real World Experience. Caring Instructors. Discover the BAMA Difference…
Bay Area Medical Academy (BAMA) provides healthcare career training created in partnership with employers. We prepare individuals from different socio-economic, cultural and educational backgrounds for careers working in the healthcare industry. BAMA’s goal is to serve its students and the medical community through quality academic instruction and job-oriented, skills-training. We maintain a student-centered philosophy and use both traditional and innovative means to train our students. Bay Area Medical Academy is committed to the success of its students, believing that education is the best way to transform people’s lives.
Our holistic training model ensures that students receive valuable clinical experience via externships at medical facilities throughout the Bay Area. The quality of our training is shown in the large number of students employed at externship facilities. Learn more »
What Sets Us Apart
Bay Area Medical Academy provides students with the hands-on training, practical experience and industry support it takes to prepare you for a rewarding and successful career in healthcare.
- Smaller School – We provide a nurturing learning environment where every student receives personalized attention. Our staff, instructors, and administrators know every student by their first name.
- Quality Instructors – Our courses are taught by a knowledgeable staff of registered nurses, clinical laboratory technicians and other healthcare professionals, each with more than twenty years of experience.
- Employer Partnerships – Bay Area Medical Academy is a leader in Healthcare Workforce Education in the Bay Area. We are a talent supplier to medical facilities in the area and maintain strong ties with the medical community that we serve.
- Ongoing Career Services – Our Career Services Coordinator will meet with you to identify your short and long term career goals.
- Certified B Corp – B Corporations are a new kind of corporations for a new economy. They create higher quality jobs and improve the quality of life in our communities.
Bay Area Medical Academy is a talent pool for medical facilities in the Bay Area, preparing students with licensing and certification for the healthcare field.
We help with everything from resume and interview assistance to direct job referrals and leads. Students and graduates receive ongoing assistance from the moment they join BAMA.
An Accredited Institution
Bay Area Medical Academy is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
Is a Rewarding Career in Healthcare Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Healthcare and exploring whether BAMA is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information. For immediate questions, call 415-217-0077
*Program length when completed in normal time
Download the Bay Area Medical Academy KLASS APP!
Learn more about Bay Area Medical Academy by downloading the app today!