Career Services provides a wide array of resources to students and graduates.
We start working on your career goal the moment you join the Academy. Our Career Services Advisors will meet with you to review your previous educational and work background, and discuss any potential obstacles. Together, we will identify your short and long term career goals and prepare a plan of action.
Although employment is not guaranteed, we prepare you for the job search process by giving you the tools and strategies to conduct these searches successfully.
Career Services provides:
- Resume and Cover Letter Review
- Mock Interview Practice
- Job Search and Networking Advice
- Career Exploration and Goal Setting
- Career and Industry Information
- Job Leads and Resources
- Direct Referrals
- Professional Development Workshops
- Employer Information Sessions
- Employer Interview Events
To make an appointment with our Career Services Advisors or RSVP to our upcoming events, please e-mail Career Services.